Work at CSPM Engineering as
MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Integration into a solid, historic, growing company with a strong focus on technical and process innovation. While many companies call themselves industry leaders, we are committed to making a difference!
The people who work at CSPM Engineering are our strength: passion and expertise come together in our professionals who, working in synergy, strive daily to achieve new, challenging goals.
Immediate permanent employment (full-time)
Excellent package (fixed + variable + welfare)
Work flexibility and autonomy, Remote Working
Opportunity to try your hand at cutting-edge technology projects
Turin and/or remote working
You will take care of the management of one or more customers and of the technical and economic management of the team and the orders, planning and organizing the activities in order to ensure the achievement of business goals and a constant improvement.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of at least 15/20 years in the field of technical drawing and mechanical design in engineering or manufacturing companies
- Good attitude to teamwork
- Strong leadership
- Flexibility, logic, analysis, precision, problem solving and autonomy
- Mastery in conceptual design: studies and/or concepts, modeling and mechanical dimensioning
- Command of mechanical and mechatronic design
- Command of materials for design, manufacturing methods and technologies
- Command of 3D CAD Design Software (advisable):
- Technical diploma or degree in Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Salary range offered 40-50k
- Work experience abroad or on behalf of foreign clients
- Good knowledge of German
Do you want to join us?
Fill out the form below and attach your CV.
At CSPM Engineering, man is the heart of the company.
Our employees are our most valuable resource.
We believe in a protected, satisfying and stimulating work environment.
We make this possible by uniting and harmonizing: