Work at CSPM Engineering as
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Integration into a solid, historic, growing company with a strong focus on technical and process innovation. While many companies call themselves industry leaders, we are committed to making a difference!
The people who work at CSPM Engineering are our strength: passion and expertise come together in our professionals who, working in synergy, strive daily to achieve new, challenging goals.
Immediate permanent employment (full-time)
Excellent package (fixed + variable + welfare)
Work flexibility and autonomy, Remote Working
Opportunity to try your hand at cutting-edge technology projects
Turin and/or remote working
Your position will be within the mechanical design team to develop, through 3D CAD systems, studies of parts/subgroups of plants, machinery and industrial and/or structural products.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of at least 3/5 years in the field of technical drawing and mechanical design at engineering or manufacturing companies
- Good teamwork attitude
- Conceptual and detailed design skills: modeling and drafting
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of mechanical and mechatronic design
- Knowledge of the main design materials, methods and technologies
- Knowledge of at least one 3D/2D CAD design software (advisable):
- Technical diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Offered salary range: 25-30k
- Flexibility, logic, analysis, precision, problem solving
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German
Do you want to join us?
Fill out the form below and attach your CV.
At CSPM Engineering, man is the heart of the company.
Our employees are our most valuable resource.
We believe in a protected, satisfying and stimulating work environment.
We make this possible by uniting and harmonizing: