Work at CSPM Engineering as
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Integration into a solid, historic, growing company with a strong focus on technical and process innovation. While many companies call themselves industry leaders, we are committed to making a difference!
The people who work at CSPM Engineering are our strength: passion and expertise come together in our professionals who, working in synergy, strive daily to achieve new, challenging goals.
Immediate permanent employment (full-time)
Excellent package (fixed + variable + welfare)
Work flexibility and autonomy, Remote Working
Opportunity to try your hand at cutting-edge technology projects
Turin and/or remote working
Through 3D CAD systems, you will develop and/or design studies of parts/subgroups of plants, machinery and industrial and/or structural products.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of at least 10/15 years in the field of technical drawing and mechanical design at engineering or manufacturing companies
- Good teamwork attitude
- Conceptual and detailed design skills: studies, layouts, modeling and mechanical dimensioning, drafting
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and mechatronic design
- In-depth knowledge of design materials, manufacturing methods and technologies
- Command of 3D/2D CAD Design Software (advisable):
- Technical diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Salary range offered 35-45k
- Good knowledge of English
- Flexibility, leadership, logic, analysis, precision, problem solving and autonomy
- Focus on result
- Experience as a Project Leader in engineering or manufacturing companies
- Work experience abroad or on behalf of foreign clients
- Good knowledge of German
Would you like to join us?
Fill out the form below and attach your CV.
In CSPM Engineering, people are the heart of the company.
Our employees are our most valuable resource.
We believe in a protected, satisfying and stimulating work environment.
We make this possible by mixing and harmonizing: